This position is based in the Southern Downs Region and surrounding areas.
This position would suit someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Grounds/Farm/Handy-Man.
You will be required to:
- Maintain & improve property grounds – (e.g., fencing, garden maintenance, building repairs, machinery use & upkeep, etc.)
- Direct and oversee general farming activities – (e.g., livestock health & performance, fertilising, pest & weed control, stock movement, record keeping, etc.)
- Contribute to the farm policies and the annual development programmes & projects of the property
- Liaise with management and contractors.
As a Grounds Manager / Farm Hand, you will be part of a family business team.
You will need to provide your own transport (4WD Ute) & basic tools.
You will be required to work a minimum of 5-days per week (on average & sequentially).
If needed, accommodation can be provided (you will be given the opportunity to discuss these options during an interview).
This position is open to anyone that is keen for consistent work and is willing to learn.
Advancement possibilities exist to the right person.
To express interest, please enquire via either of the following options:
- Send your resume, cover letter & full details through to email@example.com; OR
- Hand in your resume, cover letter & full details into the staff at the Yangan Cash & Carry store.